Are you looking for a change but you can’t manage to achieve it? Do you feel stuck, or would you like to have someone with you during the process?
Clients who work with me wish to reduce stress in their lives.
- Would you like to improve your relationships with your partner, your children, your family, your friends, your boss, or your colleagues?
- Are you going through a difficult situation, such as a divorce or wanting to separate, a disease, or the loss of a loved one?
- Do you feel sad, depressed, anxious, or disappointed?
- Would you like to increase your self-esteem, or your ability to communicate clearly? Would you like to say ‘no’ when you would like to say ‘no’, without feeling guilty?
In that case, I would love to work with you, share my experience, and give you my support, so that you can find new perspectives. As Marc Aurel has said: ‘Sometimes a new life begins, when you see things from a different perspective.’
My work is based on a method called The Work of Byron Katie, which helps you watch and question your thoughts. Coaching is quite useful when you are going through difficult situations, or when you feel that you cannot overcome a crisis on our own.
You do not even need to travel. I offer coaching over Skype, by telephone, or, depending on where you live, at your home in Mallorca.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Certified Facilitator The Work of Byron Katie (ITW, Ojai, USA) - 2014
- Coach The Work of Byron Katie (VTW, Germany) – 2012
- Coach and trainer at IFAPP Berlin (Institute for Applied Positive Psychology) 2010-2016 – www.ifapp.de
- NLP Master IFAPP Berlin - 2010
- NLP Practitioner IFAPP Berlin - 2009
- Master Psychological Counselling (ILS) - 2006
- Marketing, Sales, Consulting Services for Business Clients in the Tourist Industry 1999 – 2009
- Master in Business Management (IBS Lippstadt) – 1999
- Voluntary worker at the Institute for The Work of Byron Katie’s Helpline (worldwide free telephone line that offers first aid to people with mental stress)
- Voluntary worker with the management team of the VTW/Berlin association for education and training
- Cofounder of “Project Thankfulness – Step by Step Towards Thankfulness” - 2016
- I have been living and working in Mallorca since 2011, offering intensive one-week workshops, and working as a coach for executives and private individuals.
My first experience with The Work was during a retreat I did with Ralf Giesen and Chris Spieler in Mallorca, in 2009. I was going through a very challenging phase in my life. I was 32 years old, I was facing a serious financial crisis, I had a codependent marriage, I was very frustrated with my job, and I was feeling deeply desperate. I was not able to take proper care of myself. Many times I would say ‘yes’, when that was not really what I wanted. I used to see myself as a victim, and my mind was very busy with other people’s businesses, especially those of the people that were closer to me. A strong internal voice was telling me that I needed a real change, but I did not know where to begin.
During my first The Work retreat, I experienced deep internal peace, and I find it difficult to put into words the impact that that had in me. I had suddenly understood that, if it was possible for me to feel that peace by questioning my thoughts, then anybody else could experience the same peace. I learned that I was able to watch my thoughts, and that those thoughts were not who I am. I realized that what I perceived as reality, was actually just a tiny cut-out of reality. A year later I went to The School for The Work of Byron Katie, and I met Katie in person for the first time. A few months after attending The School, I was already able to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ more easily, and to let people know what worked for me and what didn’t. I quit my job, and I ended my marriage. In 2011, I moved from Berlin to Mallorca to work with Ralf Giesen and Chris Spieler from IFAPP Berlin, both Certified Facilitators of The Work of Byron Katie.
For the first time in my life, I was living on my own in a small, quiet town. Learning to live alone has been a challenge for me, and I am thankful to the ITW Certification Program, because there I found a place where I could question my beliefs, face my fears, learn how the human mind works, and find more and more freedom as the Program progressed.
Now I am living for 6 years at Mallorca and I feel very grateful that the universe gave me this family in Germany and my partner with his children at Mallorca as a present.
My life changed radically thanks to an ongoing internal work process with myself and others. I love the way in which life has developed in the last years. From The Work and the community of people who implement it I have learnt how to live a life that is based on love, trust, personal fulfillment, understanding, and honesty with myself and the also. Also, it has given me the chance of having a job that allows me to be of service to others. Nowadays, I share The Work in one-week retreats in Mallorca, and also over Skype, by telephone, or at my clients’ homes. I offer workshops for businesses and organizations in Mallorca. I would love to be your facilitator with The Work.
From my personal experience, and from the many processes I have been able to accompany in the last years, I believe change is always possible. The Work is a simple method that can be applied by anyone who is willing to find his or her own truth, as well as new perspectives. I am happy to offer this Work for any life situation, for solving conflicts, relieving fears and stress, letting the past go, and living more and more in the present, loving what is.